Peas Market 2019 | Industry Analysis by Top Companies, Regions, Types, Applications and Forecast to 2024
The “Peas Market” report delivers data about the landscapes which drive the development of Peas industry. The Peas market consists of large key companies who play a vital role in the production, manufacturing, sales, and distribution of the products. Peas market research report provides crucial information related to overall Peas market with respect to market size, applications, end-user industry size, types, and various other factors.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244737
Competitive Landscape: The report also presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. Peas Market Segment by Key Players
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244737
Key Market Trends:
Growing Demand for Plant Protein Pea Protein Ingredients is driving the market
Pea proteins extracted from yellow peas dominate the global food industry. It is added to veggie burgers, energy bars, and popcorn to milk, yogurt, and ice cream. Even in some cases, pea protein is replacing soy protein isolates in processed foods.The increasingly fitness-conscious population and a gradual shift to vegan protein diets from consuming meat products are the factors driving the demand for peas in the market. Owing to their high nutritional qualities and increased western influence, pea proteins have gained popularity even in the developing countries.
North America dominates the market
Minnesota is the largest pea-producing state in the United States. Other green pea-producing states following Minnesota are Washington, New York, Wisconsin, and Oregon. However, Montana, North Dakota, and Idaho are the major dry pea production states.In 2017, dry peas were greatly affected by extreme drought conditions in the northern plains of the country. More than 75% of the total US dry pea production is exported to India, China, and Spain for food and feed processing.US, Canada, and France are the top exporters of peas worldwide; Canada leads the global export market with a share of 50.8%
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244737
There are 4 key segments covered in this Peas Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the Peas market with respect to regions.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the Peas market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the Peas market.
- The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
- The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Peas Market Report TOC Contains the Following Points:
- Introduction of Market or Scope of Report
- Research Methodology of Peas Market
- Executive Summary of Peas Market
- Overview of Peas Market
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Challenges of Peas Market
- Peas Market Segmentation by Product Type, Applications, and End-Users
- Competitive Landscape by New Product Launches, Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
- Peas Market Analysis by Key Players
- Future Trends and Recent Developments of Peas Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]