Service Robotics Market 2019 – 2024 Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis by Major Manufacturers, Growth Rate, CAGR Status, and Regional Segmentation with Forecast Details
The “Service Robotics Market” report delivers data about the landscapes which drive the development of Service Robotics industry. The Service Robotics market consists of large key companies who play a vital role in the production, manufacturing, sales, and distribution of the products. Service Robotics market research report provides crucial information related to overall Service Robotics market with respect to market size, applications, end-user industry size, types, and various other factors.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244568
Competitive Landscape: The report also presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. Service Robotics Market Segment by Key Players
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244568
Key Market Trends:
Professional Use of Robots to Account for a Crucial Share in the Market
– Professional robots consist of field robots, defense and security robots, medical assisting robots (MAR), UAV drones, public assistant robots, electrical industry robots, and robots for construction purposes.
– The construction industry has adopted service robots to overcome challenges like heavy labor cost, labor shortage, and labor accidents. It also helps in constructing more reliable buildings since there is less chance of human errors. Technologies like, 3D printing robots and demolition robots are further acts as a catalyst in the adoption of robots in the construction sector.
– Exoskeleton robots are used as public relation robots. Most public relation robots are used to assist customers in finding an item or completing a task. These robots are being deployed in the retail sector, to guide customers around a store, as well as in the hospitality industry, in banks, shopping malls, family entertainment centers, and more.
– The medical and healthcare industry uses services robots as diagnostic systems, robot-assisted surgery or therapy, rehabilitation systems, and other medical robots.
Asia-Pacific to Register a Significant Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
– Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing regions across the world. It also holds the largest market over the forecast period, owing to the significant adoption of service robots in China, Japan, and India, among others.
– Regional governments are also a major factor for the development of a regional robotics market. For instance, India plans to invest in military robotics, and the country is preparing for deploying advanced robotic soldier by 2023. Also, a New Delhi-based company is building robots for the Indian Army.
– The Chinese government has ambitious plans for the countrys robotics industry. The government has listed the robotics industry, along with AI and automation, as one of the priority sectors for high-end development, to push forward the transformation and up gradation of the manufacturing industry. This push is expected to raise the global market share of Chinese-made robots.
– Further, financial services companies in Asia are looking to streamline costs to boost dividends to shareholders, maintain profitability, and have a new tool at their disposal that also appeals to customers, e.g. service robots. For instance, HDFC, one of the largest Indian private banks, is looking to unveil a service robot, which will assist customers with everyday tasks, like transferring or withdrawing money or just finding the relevant department to get their task done. The robot is expected to be a part of the bank’s Project AI program.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244568
There are 4 key segments covered in this Service Robotics Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the Service Robotics market with respect to regions.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the Service Robotics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the Service Robotics market.
- The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
- The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Service Robotics Market Report TOC Contains the Following Points:
- Introduction of Market or Scope of Report
- Research Methodology of Service Robotics Market
- Executive Summary of Service Robotics Market
- Overview of Service Robotics Market
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Challenges of Service Robotics Market
- Service Robotics Market Segmentation by Product Type, Applications, and End-Users
- Competitive Landscape by New Product Launches, Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
- Service Robotics Market Analysis by Key Players
- Future Trends and Recent Developments of Service Robotics Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]