Smart Utilities Management Market 2019 | Industry Analysis by Top Companies, Regions, Types, Applications and Forecast to 2024
The “Smart Utilities Management Market” report delivers data about the landscapes which drive the development of Smart Utilities Management industry. The Smart Utilities Management market consists of large key companies who play a vital role in the production, manufacturing, sales, and distribution of the products. Smart Utilities Management market research report provides crucial information related to overall Smart Utilities Management market with respect to market size, applications, end-user industry size, types, and various other factors.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244538
Competitive Landscape: The report also presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. Smart Utilities Management Market Segment by Key Players
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244538
Key Market Trends:
Power Sector Hits Growth with Meter Data Management System
– A majority of the utilities are currently concentrating on setting up AMI infrastructure for meeting administrative requirements, green power initiatives, and additional business benefits.
– Large volumes of data are being collected, with AMI meters being deployed, but utility providers have not started realizing the benefits of received data and other AMI capabilities to remotely perform transactions, apart from just accepting the monthly billing read.
– Increasing investments in smart grid systems around the world are one of the primary factors driving the growth of these systems. Governments around the world are pushing for the deployment of AMI, in order to automate the existing operations and push technological growth. With smart grid systems offering high efficiency and helping in cost saving, the demand for smart grid is growing, thus having a direct impact on the growth of smart meters.
– The Ministry of Power in India launched the India Smart Grid Week (ISGW) since 2015 and it is considered as one of the top five international events on smart grids and smart cities. With the launching of 100 smart city projects by the government of India, water and city gas distribution utilities will also need to equip themselves with the latest technologies for improved operational efficiency and successful integration into the smart city systems.
Asia -Pacific to Emerge as the Fastest Growing Market
– In Asia-Pacific, in the recent past, countries, such as Australia, Japan, and South Korea have shown considerable strides in their efforts to smarten their utility network systems.
– For instance, in the case of Japan, its major utilities have committed toward the widespread smart meter rollouts by 2024, that could lead to installations of over 78 million smart meters across residential and low-use customers. The number of smart meters installations exceeded 10 million in 2016. Besides, the four major electric utilities, namely TEPCO, Tohoku Electric Power Co., Hokuriku Electric Power Co., and Kyushu Electric Power Co., have installed 750,000 smart meters in commercial premises, and are planning to complete their rollouts by the end of 2018.
– In China, the State Grid Corporation installed around 90 million units of smart meters in 2014 and 2015. More than 100 local developers of smart meters are focusing on the up gradation of existing core technologies and communication modes, as they are being the major reasons for many concerns in the Chinese smart meters market.
– Similarly, Victoria in Australia has been the first in the race toward a complete smart meter rollout, which was undertaken by SP AusNet and four other electricity distribution providers. Such advancements in the region have led to an increased dependence on smart utilities management software and services, due to the increased efficiency it allows major utility providers.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) –https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244538
There are 4 key segments covered in this Smart Utilities Management Market report:
- Competitor segment
- Product type segment
- End-use/application segment
- Geography segment
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the Smart Utilities Management market with respect to regions.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the Smart Utilities Management market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the Smart Utilities Management market.
- The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
- The growth matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Smart Utilities Management Market Report TOC Contains the Following Points:
- Introduction of Market or Scope of Report
- Research Methodology of Smart Utilities Management Market
- Executive Summary of Smart Utilities Management Market
- Overview of Smart Utilities Management Market
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Key Challenges of Smart Utilities Management Market
- Smart Utilities Management Market Segmentation by Product Type, Applications, and End-Users
- Competitive Landscape by New Product Launches, Mergers & Acquisition Analysis, Agreements, Collaborations, and Partnerships
- Smart Utilities Management Market Analysis by Key Players
- Future Trends and Recent Developments of Smart Utilities Management Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]